Enrolling in Q-PASS
The entire recognition process is managed through the Q-PASS system. You can upload documentation, track your progress, manage practice sites and clinicians and pay recognition fees in Q-PASS. Enrolling in Q-PASS starts your recognition process. Here are the basic steps for enrollment.
- Create an account at qpass.ncqa.org.
- If you have an NCQA account, you can bypass this step and simply enter your e-mail address and password. You have an NCQA account if you’ve ever asked a question through my.ncqa.org or purchased a product from NCQA. If you can’t remember, try to create an account. You’ll get an alert if your e-mail address is in the NCQA system.
- Add your organization to the system.
- Step 1: Add practice sites.
- Step 2: Add the recognition program for which you want to be recognized.
- Step 3: Set up clinicians.
- Step 4: Sign legal agreements.
- Step 5: Generate the invoice and pay.
- Step 6: Review your information and complete enrollment.
That’s it! Once you’re enrolled, an NCQA Representative will contact you for a kick-off call. For a complete step-by-step guide to this process, see Appendix A in the Getting Started Toolkit . There are also tool tips and instructions throughout the Q-PASS System.